My brother’s hamster died.
Poor Mr. Waffles.
See ya later.
Hi everybody! I’m Olivia, Miri’s new dog. I’m two years old and I LOVE to take walkies. I also like treats and my Kong toy. Here is a list of things I like:
- Snuggles! And my pet bed, AKA “The Donut”
- FRIENDS! I have a doggy friend named Acadia. She is nice.
That’s not all that I like. I also enjoy napping and going in Miri’s huge backyard. But not when it’s wet outside. I like baths and fun, but I don’t know how to fetch whatsoever. The cats don’t really like me though. Sigh. I like them, and I want to be friends! The yappy dogs across the street also hate me. They bark like lunatics. And our neighbour has a dog named Lucy, who ALSO hates me! at least my humans are my friends. But today I was sitting in the kitchen being helpful and a towel dropped on me! That scared me. The humans laughed but they patted me so it was all OK.
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS!!! MY BLOGOVERSARY IS. IN. TEN. DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just can’t believe I will have been blogging for a YEAR! That’s amazing!
And on my blogoversary there will be…a SURPRISE!
The weekend is here, girls! Can I get a YAY? The week is SUPER busy for me. I have a lot of activities…you want me to list them for you? Okay!
- Swim and Gym
- Synchro Swim
- Girl Guides
I’m pretty positive I forgot one…anyway ya’ll get the point. I LOVE the weekend.
No, I am NOT quitting this blog. I love all you girls way too much!
RANDOMNESS IN MY LIFE:
- I am addicted to Madi‘s photostory Hang On To Hope, or HOTH. Although, honestly the CLIFFHANGERS! Why the cliffhangers, Madi?
- I am in a doll-hairstyling mood, even though I’m not that good at it.
- Synchro Swimming is so much fun!
- I am going to try to blog a LOT in the next week.
- Yesterday I sewed 4 doll pillows!
- The elephant on the top of my desk is glaring at me. *Runs away screaming “PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!!!”*
- I’m back. I covered the elephant with a cloth. It was freaking me out.
Thus we are at the end of this post. Stay tuned, I might post a little later!
This was inspired by Loren’s awesome post. basically, I answer a bunch of questions about whether I’ll do this or have this in ten years! Let’s get started.
Do you see yourself having a car?
Yes. I’ll need to get places, so yeah.
Where do you see yourself job-wise?
I don’t really know. I would LOVE to work at American Girl or Maplelea, but my dream is actually to be an author. That would be my DREAM!
Do you see yourself married?
I doubt it, but I’ll see where life takes me.🙂
Do you see yourself having kids?
If I’m not married, probably not, but someday I want to have at least two kids.🙂
What kind of house would you want to live in?
Just not an apartment.🙂
Where do you see yourself blog-wise?
I would love to still have it up and running.
Do you see yourself having a pet?
YES! I will CERTAINLY want a pet!