The weekend is here, girls! Can I get a YAY? The week is SUPER busy for me. I have a lot of activities…you want me to list them for you? Okay!
- Swim and Gym
- Synchro Swim
- Girl Guides
I’m pretty positive I forgot one…anyway ya’ll get the point. I LOVE the weekend.
No, I am NOT quitting this blog. I love all you girls way too much!
RANDOMNESS IN MY LIFE:
- I am addicted to Madi‘s photostory Hang On To Hope, or HOTH. Although, honestly the CLIFFHANGERS! Why the cliffhangers, Madi?
- I am in a doll-hairstyling mood, even though I’m not that good at it.
- Synchro Swimming is so much fun!
- I am going to try to blog a LOT in the next week.
- Yesterday I sewed 4 doll pillows!
- The elephant on the top of my desk is glaring at me. *Runs away screaming “PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!!!”*
- I’m back. I covered the elephant with a cloth. It was freaking me out.
Thus we are at the end of this post. Stay tuned, I might post a little later!