Loren posted on her awesome blog something called The Christmas Tag! I thought it looked like fun, so I decided to do it…and, well, here we are! By the way, you should check out her blog HERE!
First of all, here are the rules for this tag!
– thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
– add the picture in your blog (the red one above)
– copy these rules into your post
– add a link to the original post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
– answer the ten questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
– tag at least three other bloggers with links to their blogs
– have fun!
Now for the fun part, the questions!
1) what’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
Ummm, EVERYTHING? Just kidding! I do love just about everything about Christmas, but if I had to pick a favourite it would probably just be spending time with my family.
2) what’s your favourite Christmas memory?
Well, I’ve got lots, but seeing as I’ve got to pick one, I’ll go with when I opened my giant BB-8 plush. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
3) are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
We open our gifts at home and then go to my grandma’s house and she makes a ton of food! Also, our cats destroy the tree, which isn’t really an official tradition, but it happens every year so I’m including it. XD
4) what’s your Christmas wish? (can be personal or general)
This one is sort of tough for some reason! I just hope to have a fun time with my family. 😀
5) what’s your favourite Christmas dish?
As I mentioned above, my grandma cooks a ton, and my favourite out of all the delicious stuff she makes would probably have to be the mashed potatoes. Mmmm.
6) what’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
I have lots, but one of them would be the adorable hedgehog that Kaitlyn from Kaits AG Crafts got me! I love it! Thank you, Kaitlyn! Check out her blog here!
7) what’s your favourite Christmas song?
Oh dear, this is tough! I love just about every Christmas song! I Heard The Bells on Christmas Day is a good one! We sang it in choir this year.
8) where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
Like I said, we open our gifts from our parents at home and then go to our grandparent’s house for FOOD! (and more presents). The day after we go to our other grandparent’s house. 🙂
9) what does the “Christmas spirit” mean to you?
Kindness! As well as Christmas songs playing 24/7 in my head. XD
10) who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
My family, of course!
Have fun, and happy holidays!