MERRY ONE-DAY-LATE CHRISTMAS! YAAAAAY!
I hope ya’ll had an amazing Christmas! I sure did.
So today, as you’ve probably guessed by the title I will be posting about all the amazing things I got for Christmas!
QUICK DISCLAIMER: I know I am VERY lucky to have gotten all I have gotten. I am VERY grateful for everything I received! And I am in no way trying to brag by posting this. I love reading these kinds of posts, so I thought maybe other people would like to read mine!
In my stocking, I got:
- Hair ties, because I always need more of those!
- Bath bombs!
- A book which I have never heard of but which I’m looking forward to reading! It’s called Absolutely, Truly: A Pumpkin Falls Mystery by Heather Vogel Frederick
- A Star Wars sewing set! You make lil Star Wars characters out of felt. It looks adorable, I can’t wait to start making them!
- A doll parka from Maplelea! It’s the cutest thing ever. 😀
- The American Girl Character Encyclopedia! It’s amazing, and so much fun to flip through. It’s really cool!
- A fox embroidery kit! IT’S SO CUTE.
- And, lastly, a lotto ticket, as tradition dictates. 🙂
From my great-aunt, I got a little fairy and a framed picture of a girl with some dolls. She knows me well. XD Thank you, Auntie!
My brother got me the cutest stuffed donkey EVER and a gift card to a thrift store (He also knows me well :D) Thanks, Silas!
From my parents, I got:
- An adorable stuffed rainbow monster! Her name is Lola. She’s so cute.
- New headphones! I ALWAYS destroy the cord by some means, so let’s hope I don’t do the same with these!
- A LOT of doll clothes, as well as bedding! These were such an amazing gift.
- A book about rock painting, which looks really cool!
Thank you SO MUCH, Mom and Dad!
From our parent’s friend, we got a board game which looks like it will be fun! Thanks you!
From my Aunt and Uncle I got:
- A cute little snowglobe with a penguin inside!
- A gigantic candy cane
- $40 in a LOT of change XD
- A cute piggy bank!
- New gloves, which I’ve been needing!
- A stuffed reindeer
- A reindeer hat!
- A HUGE chocolate coin
- And some Froot Loops. We NEVER get sugary cereal, so this is a huge treat!
Thanks, Auntie and Uncle!
From my grandparents, I got:
- Some unicorn stickers!
- An amazing carved rock
- 2 Bracelets that look like tentacles! XD
- 2 adorable hedgehog rings!
- A 3-D puzzle, which is super cool!
- A DOLL HORSE! This was such an amazing gift which I will have another whole post about later.
- Some adorable stationary!
- Some more stickers!
- A cat brooch
- A little puppy figurine
- A little trinket bowl!
- A beautiful turquoise hoodie
- And my amazing grandma KNIT me a HUGE blanket! It took her half a year to make! I love it, it’s so warm and cozy!
And there you have it! Once again, I would like to say, once more a huge THANK YOU to EVERYONE. I know I am so very lucky to be able to get as many presents as I do!